The Wellbeing Hub
Creating an environment that nurtures pupil mental health and wellbeing is a key priority for us at St. Anne’s School.
The Wellbeing Hub is an interactive online portal, designed to help you understand and meet pupils’ social and emotional needs. We believe it will be an invaluable source of information and support for our whole school community.
The Wellbeing Hub will provide the school with:
- Expert-led support – for staff, parents and pupils
- Pupil wellbeing – pupils gain tools to manage their own mental health and wellbeing
Parents will also benefit:
- All parents are being given free access to The Wellbeing Hub for Parents, giving them training, weekly updated resources, Careers Advice articles and tips, as well as the Inspiring Futures podcast series, Q&A Library, access to specialist support, free webinars from expert speakers and more.
- We can signpost parents to any resources they might find helpful.
Pupils will also benefit:
Our pupils are being given access to The Wellbeing Hub via two different platforms, one for those aged 10-13 and one for those aged 13+, with resources tailored specifically to support them with their mental health and wellbeing. The Wellbeing Hub for pupils includes:
- Answers - a huge bank of Q&As on a wide range of topics
- Top Tips - short films, blogs, and tip sheets on all manner of themes
- Futures - careers advice and the Inspiring Futures podcasts series
- Your Stories – resources designed to give you a little inspiration
- Talking Points – start a debate with friends or family
- Help Zone - with links to specialist organisations if they need extra support or advice
- The A to Z of Wellbeing – suggests tried and tested techniques you can try to positively impact your wellbeing
- Access to our Wellbeing Ambassadors program for pupils, encouraging them to champion their own and their peer’s wellbeing